Jaime Munguia is anticipated to face a major check towards veteran Sergey Derevyanchenko on Saturday evening in Southern California.
JAIME MUNGUIA (41-0, 33 KOs) VS. SERGEY DEREVYANCHENKO (14-4, 10 KOs)
- Date: Saturday, June 10
- Time: 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT (foremost occasion later in present)
- The place: Toyota Enviornment, Ontario, California
- TV/Stream: DAZN
- Division: Tremendous middleweight (168 kilos)
- At stake: No main titles
- Odds: NA
- Additionally on the cardboard: Shane Mosley Jr. vs. D’Mitrius Ballard, middleweights; Mariana Juarez vs. Mayeli Flores, junior featherweights; Ricardo Sandoval vs. Rocco Santomauro, flyweights
- Prediction: Munguia UD
- Background: Munguia, the gifted 26-year-old from Mexico, has been annoyed in ongoing makes an attempt to lure an elite opponent into the ring. Derevyanchenko could be the closest he has come to doing so. Munguia is a former 154-pound titleholder who’s now a Prime 5 160-pound contender. He’s a well-schooled boxer with top-tier punching energy, which accounts for his 33 knockouts. He has stopped seven of his final eight opponents, together with Gonzalo Gaston Coria in a stay-busy battle final November in Guadalajara. The Tijuana resident has victories over Sadam Ali, Liam Smith and Gabriel Rosado. Derevyanchenko is an efficient, rugged boxer who has carried out effectively towards elite opponents. The issue for the 37-year-old Ukrainian is that he has misplaced his greatest fights, these towards Daniel Jacobs after which Gennadiy Golovkin, Jermall Charlo and Carlos Adames in succession. He final fought in July, when he simply outpointed journeyman Joshua Conley. Derevyanchenko is predicated in Brooklyn.